Art in Lucerne:
Art Panorama INFERNO
At Art Panorama INFERNO you can see the new concept of the world-famous sculpture exhibition ‘In Dante Veritas’ by Vasily Klyukin. It was on display during the 58th Venice Biennale in 2019 and has been moved to Lucerne right after. A reverberation of Dante Alighieri's 14th-century epic poem Divine Comedy, Vasily Klyukin explores themes of human vice and sin, Good and Evil, and reimagines Dante’s Inferno as an environmental collapse - the final consequence for our sin and non-action.
There is an audio guide in 11 languages available.
Listen to the poetic guide and wander through the exhibition set up in the park of Hotel CHâteau Gütsch high above the city of Lucerne with incredible views of the Lake Lucerne and the surrounding mountains.
- Take a journey through 9 circles of Inferno
- See 21 sculpture depicting human sins like Anger and Betrayal
- Find 4 Horsemen of Apocalypse
- Open the Prison, where the most famous villains are permanently locked: Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Escobar, Bokassa and many others
- Discover a massive art-object “The Heart of Hope” symbolizing the hope for the future
FREE ADMISSION until the social distancing measures are fully removed