Book Room Table


The historic Gütsch Funicular

In 1881, the Gütsch Funicular was built to link the Schlosshotel Gütsch with Lucerne and Lake Lucerne.

From 1990, the Gütsch Funicular was converted to automatic operation and in 2015 the old funicular was replaced by two modern inclined elevators. Today, the ride to the Gütsch takes just one and a half minutes.